How to buy WorkLink
Choose your Edition of WorkLink
As the most experienced enterprise augmented reality company, we acknowledge there are many paths to success with this technology. We have evolved a set of flexible, affordable editions of WorkLink for each use case, phase of learning and deployment model. They are:
- WorkLink Elements – for individuals who want to explore, learn and test hands-on with a full suite of AR tools
- WorkLink Professional – for single teams, innovation projects or standard cloud deployments
- WorkLink Enterprise – for complex installations, teams, entire business units, company-wide, or on-premise deployments
We also believe that the process should be enjoyable, stress-free, and insightful.
“It’s been a multi-year journey with Scope AR, and it has been an exceptional parternship. They met us in our infancy and said “we will work with you.”
- Judi Haberkorn
Next, choose your Success Plan
We believe in a Customer partnership model
AR has extremely diverse potential applications, as they are truly only limited by your imagination. With such broad technology, success often relies on careful selection of use cases and expert guidance throughout the journey.
We recognize that the engagement needs of each customer are unique, so we have developed three Success plans that accompany your selection of WorkLink.
- Standard – for customers who prefer a self-guided approach
- Premier – for customers who prefer customized guidance from Scope AR on use cases, success planning, business reviews, and leadership engagement.
- Signature – (Required for WorkLink Enterprise) for customers who require extensive systems integration, enablement and customization of their AR deployments of WorkLink