Enterprise AR Authoring, unleashed.
Browser-based workflow with universal CAD import
“Adoption of AR in the development of our spacecraft has been exciting and we are continuing to explore the new use cases that WorkLink Create opens up for our entire organization,” said Shelley Peterson, Associate Fellow at Lockheed Martin. “Especially helpful is the automatic CAD conversion capability, as it enables integration of our engineering models faster than before.”Shelley Peterson
Knowledge is accessible everywhere. Now AR authorship is too.
With WorkLink Create, these are captured, unified and scaled across the enterprise.
Get productive now.
The authoring power of WorkLink is now in your browser, and without any 3rd party licenses, any additional software installations, or updates required.
- Fewer vendors to procure and manage
- Seamless updates and onboarding
- Minimal IT administration requirements
Powerful tools for the knowledge lifecycle.
Any SME in any industry can create knowledge in augmented reality with what you already have, and without coding or scripting.
- No development experience or environment required
- Purpose-built for AR authorship without 3D modeling experience
- Drag and drop to import reference images, content, videos and documentation
Author painlessly from source CAD files.
- Directly import source CAD geometry files without preprocessing
- Update work instructions with new source files
- Connectivity to organizational assets and source files
- Centralized content management system
- Instantly publish to all AR devices at once
“AR empowers us to digitally transform our products, improve processes, and help our people learn and gain new skills. Scope AR’s groundbreaking technology highlights their commitment to helping IT services companies like us succeed with our digital transformation initiatives. WorkLink Create assists in the execution of our scenario development.” Tatsuya Baba