WorkLink Quizzing is a powerful augmented reality tool for accelerating and measuring competency for hands-on procedures. With augmented reality quizzing, enterprises can build and deploy the next generation of learning and development content for their workforce, and simultaneously reduce the costs associated with traditional instructor led training (ILT) without degradation of training outcomes.
WorkLink Quizzing is another key pillar of Scope AR’s digital thread offering, and addresses the cost and delivery challenges of in-person training by providing a novel, highly engaging medium and 3D immersion that replicates the spatial cues of real life.
Accelerate training and lower costs
- Boost learning and confidence with a highly engaging training + certification medium, delivered anywhere on-demand
- Accelerate and measure competency and identify knowledge gaps for challenging hands-on procedures
- Provide a positive trainee experience far beyond traditional 2D methods (video, written)
- Easily design and create immersive 3D learning experiences (whether quizzes or knowledge checks)
- Capture and integrate valuable assessment data with your learning management systems through Scope AR’s API
- No code authoring of quizzes using templates in a simple form editor UI (multiple choice, multi-select, true/false)
- Author once and publish quizzes immediately across multiple devices and platforms
- Powerful grading and assessment functionality including completion, scores, pass-fail, duration and retry limits
- Easy API access for all quizzing and knowledge check data (SCORM compliant)
To read the WorkLink Quizzing press release, please click here.